rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:18 PM)MegaCreep Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:11 PM)Cogon Wrote:  

There is only 1 thread for Peru right now, 7 years old ad I was the one who bumped it lol

It almost seems like we need a thread for the region rather than 1 country. Philippines you never seen discussion spilling to the other countries because they are so separate in all ways. But once in Colombia the discussions and the travels spill borders like there is no tomorow. I wish to have a thread for latam or at least S am. It is hard to have free flow of discussion on all these smaller countries. Once I get to Colombia it will be hard to resist getting to all the different areas because too many places to access by land transportation from there.

But I just got hit by a tsunami of interests from DR and I can't believe I am considering ignoring it and going to Peru/Colombia! Should I continue to resist and stick with Colombia/Peru? 50% of my latest interests are from DR. I wonder why there is no active thread for that country. Maybe because everyone is ignoring there, kind of like I have done myself.

Its true that we kinda switched so let me get things back to the point - colombian women are incredible, they have great visual and character variety and they are great in bed. In contrast, peruvian women are the ugliest women on this planet and they are so so in bed.

The only place that rivals colombian women in terms of beauty and numbers is Eastern Europe. On this planet.

I really want to do Colombia yes. The issue is I have to admit I don't have a high level of game now. This explains why I was scouting out Peru for its easiness. I just need to basically learn and get better which is why I am doing average or less attractive often. I also get ones with decent looks, but when I am in a rush with out of control libido craving to get instant action I take the easy and less quality ones to fill the void. Instead of getting stuck with easy, but less attractive girls in Peru, can I go to Colombia and get it easy too? I know quality is work to get there, but someone said how the average The less attractive Colombians are as easy as the less attractive Peruvians? Or will it take more work to get lower quality in Colombia vs the same in Peru?

I read this post earlier by him talking about how a lot of the average is like low quality:

Quote: (08-09-2016 05:02 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

for some inexplicable reason, often have some vision that Colombia is completely full of top quality girls. Average there is really bad and bottom of the barrel is horrible. Top tier there is good, but it is good in most places.

So these average ones in Colombia he is talking about. If I want to rack up notches and get experience with the easiest and the less quality, are these average ones he talked about easy enough to skip Peru and stick with the easiest Colombia has to offer?

Messages In This Thread