rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Just a note in here. I'm in Tianjin for a few days to meet a friend on his first trip to China.

I'm staying out by the sea, which is far from the center, so I am not surprised that it seems pretty empty and quiet out here. But last night we hit a Chinese spa (not a jerk off place, but the kind of place that has jacuzzi's of varying temperatures, the big lounge chairs upstairs where you sit in a group room and get foot massages, manicures, ear cleaning, etc). Place also seemed dead, and that was back towards the center of the city. When we came out around 1230 AM (and the spa didn't have remotely enough staff, waited like an hour for a foot massage), the streets were dead empty. A few people around, no restaurants open. Like we were in the middle of the movie 28 days later. There was a mongolian guy walking buy, I asked him in Chinese where we could find some restaurants and he walked us to a spot that had a few places with a handful of diners, eating at 1AM. We sat and ate and it was quite good, but compared to Shenzhen or Beijing, I cannot get over how dead Tianjin seems. I know I have no idea about the layout of the city, but anywhere in SZ that has restaurants and stores will have activity far later than 1AM, the restaurants will be open, people will be milling about, some of the convenience/grocery places will also stay open quite late.

Makes TJ feel like a dying city. Its certainly a vestige of an age gone by, with its old manufacturing base.

Will add, the Hilton Eco City is out of the way as hell, but an absolutely beautiful hotel. Really like a palace. Tho their spa suggestions suck balls. Worst spa I've ever been to in China. Getting a cup of tea was like pulling teeth - no fruit or any other snacks, no restaurant, and totally lacking staff. Other than the baths Id rate it 2/10, and a zero compared to my regular ones in SZ.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread