rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fell in love with a slut...again. Need a sanity check from you guys

Fell in love with a slut...again. Need a sanity check from you guys

Amazing discussion guys! I appreciate all the well-thought out posts. I'm so happy that I decided to join and post, some of you really get the player life in a way most people I know don't (I know maybe 4 others in my real life that are like me). I feel like I can talk to you guys like I talk to my diary.

So what I'm getting from this so far is:
  • Visit my therapist (hadn't seen him in a year due to career changes)
  • Tone down the overtness of my game a bit because it's scaring away wholesome good girls (I do swagger pretty hard: my mouth is always open, I automatically look at girls, and my clothing is really well put together every single day)
  • Keep dating this girl until it fizzles out (or maximum of 6 months), and gain the learnings from it
I've been seeing her for a month now. I do have very strong feelings for her, but as you can see from my posts, I'm approaching it more like an illness to be treated, than trying to rationalize her behavior. My game may be handicapped by some mommy issues, but I'm no fool.

My goal is to date her for a maximum of 6 months. I know I know, not super player of me to treat her well and really date her. But I have a feeling that I've got something to learn from this woman, otherwise this situation wouldn't keep occurring.

So I can use this relationship to iron out some of my weaknesses keeping me from getting a good girl, I can practice being in a relationship again, and it'll also keep me from distracting myself with chasing pussy, in a period of my life where I really need to focus on my career.

If she's as smart as I think she is, she will come away from this in a better place than she started.

I try to add more than I take from every girl I date....makes it easier for me to leave in good conscience. I don't obsessively bang like I did in my early 20s, just don't have the patience for it. It's also a bit draining: you need to manage keeping her at a distance all the time, you never really get to know the person you're sleeping with, and this pussy-churn...always new people to have to focus on, say certain things to get certain reactions....just got mechanical and no-fun to me.

Messages In This Thread