rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irish Women

Irish Women

Quote: (04-10-2015 08:17 PM)Brick Top Wrote:  

I've been reading these forums alot lately and the overall consensus here seems to be that Western women in general suck, and I'd totally agree, but mainly women from the US, UK, Australia, Canada or New Zealand have been mentioned, with very little said about Irish women.

I've travelled quite abit and I've been to all of the counties mentioned above, but I have to admit, as an Irish man currently living back in Ireland, I think that the women here are probably the worst of the lot. Okay they might have a slight novelty factor to foreign guys because of their accent or the colour of their hair (although redheads aren't as common here as you might think) but after that they have very little redeeming qualities, only bad attitudes and ridiculously high standards. Basically the vast majority of Irish women are 5's who think that they are 7's and are constantly seeking male 8's.

The other factor to take into consideration is that Irish guys are seriously upping their game. We've always made up for our apparent weak game with our cheeky/friendly demeanour and much revered accent but now you've got lots of guys getting absolutely ripped in the gym and spending serious amounts of cash on clothes/overall appearance and lifestyle. In short, there is some serious competition out there between Irish guys and Irish women in comparison are well below international standards, but somehow can still pretty much hook up with whoever they want to, which is massively boosting their already falsely inflated ego's and is giving average guys nothing but scraps to feed off.

The worst part is that Irish women can openly criticize Irish guys and nobody bats an eyelid, but if you even mention the words "Irish women" & "ugly" in the same sentence you'll have all variety of feminists, or even worse, white knights, chomping at the bit to try and shoot your argument down and put you back in your apparent place. It's totally ridiculous.

To me this video pretty much sums up the plight of Irish men. It was filmed for an Irish TV show at the European Football Championships in Poland back in 2012 and depicts mostly average looking Polish chicks tell the obviously Irish man hating female presenter how great Irish guys are, while she takes typical sly digs at us ever chance that she gets. The video ends with her interviewing some Irish "women" who are only too happy to put Irish guys down even though they are only 2's at best.......and that's probably insulting 2's.

I haven't watched this video yet, but will...

As an American of about 40% Irish ancestry (a colleague from that country says I "look Irish"), I am fascinated with Ireland, and currently have a keen interest in light redheads and natural blondes with pale skin. The few female natives of Eire that I have met I consider attractive.

I have never visited the Emerald Isle. How is daygame in places like Dublin and Cork? Would you reccommend smaller towns?

Messages In This Thread