rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In The Trenches and Under Siege At Starbucks

In The Trenches and Under Siege At Starbucks

Not to divert this thread too far off topic, but online game isn't all about laying trashy hogs. You won't be pulling VIP stunners, but if you're a fit guy in your 30s you should be able to pull 6-7s with some regularity.

It doesn't rot your game skills, either, if anything I think it's improved my ability to approach women in the real world. It's still game, guys. Just because a girl agrees to meet up with you doesn't for any stretch of the imagination mean you're in for the lay. It's really just a small amount of pre-screening, which one could argue is a sensible thing to do.

For any other middle-aged guys reading this thread, Starbucks out in the suburbs of Anytown, USA is in my experience pretty much entirely worthless for game. You have to remember the reason the overwhelming majority of post college 20-30 something women you see on an average day in the suburbs out and about are there - they have given up on the dating game. They've settled down with whatever they've got, moved into a house on a cul-de-sac with a mortgage they can't afford, grab their lattes before they head off to their receptionist job shrugging and thinking "okay, whatever will be will be."

"Coffee shop game" is for NYC or Vienna. Not 20 miles south of Cleveland.

Enjoy the free WiFi, have a coffee and admire their asses (well crafted by the personal trainer her husband pays for), and then go do something else. Preferably where every residence doesn't look exactly the same as every other.

Messages In This Thread