rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DataSheet: Antigua and Barbuda

DataSheet: Antigua and Barbuda

You're welcome Drizzle.

Antigua is supposed to got some fun culture because of those music buses, In 1st world countries, public transit doesn't have pimped out vehicles, and music doesn't really play in the buses at all.

It's a relief that the Canadian version of feministe-tyranny didn't infect a higher income Caribbean country like Antigua. Praises be to Jah.

From your datasheet info, the feminism you are describing might be "educated" women with attitudes, rather than militant activists who push for police state laws against men like in Canada, & to some extent, the United States.

For some background info, I studied in Toronto Canada for a few years university, and then dropped out because of feministe bullying because I talked Jamaican-Yankee accent to a Canadian-born woman who had prejudice against Caribbean accent.

Buju Banton done say "It not an Easy Road" but it's not only cost of living which is a detriment to men in Canada & USA, but the system which is becoming a militarized police state.

If Antigua ain't got a police state which protects certain groups like gays and lesbians when they walk fully naked in public for events like World Gay Pride, then you're at a huge advantage compared to the rest of men who live in the 1st world who have to deal with militarized police tyranny.

I would rather let an Antiguan chick whine she bumpa pon mi cocky than live in a police state country like Canada where I can be arrested because of the way I talked to a woman, even if it isn't illegal in context.

Messages In This Thread