rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiments with withdraw let you know

Experiments with withdraw let you know

Quote: (09-17-2016 03:42 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

A better closing in the approach

Closing in the approach with statements like:

"We should hang out some time, and hopefully just grab a drink."

"We should grab coffee. I'm free later in the week, if that works for you."

"There's this art event I know about downtown. They open up private galleries to the public, and you can see great art. We should go sometime."

Using the "we should" statements again give her an option, an out, for her to indicate that she'd like to meet up with you again, or that she'd rather not.

I understand the idea, but for my part I'm not a fan of this tactic. It comes off as so ambivalent, wishy-washy, and well, kinda "beta." Girls are hip to it too, because I've seen some of the texts they get and fucking all guys do this. "Wanna maybe get a coffee sometime?" "Maybe we should hopefully grab a drink possibly sometime if you can find the time for me? Maybe Saturday, if you're not getting fucked that day? Sunday? Pretty please?"

Yuck. "Man up" and just ask her out, motherfuckers.

"I'm going to be at bar XXX on Saturday. If you're free too, come grab a drink with me."

"cool, I've wanted to go there. I'm totally free at the moment as far as I know"

That's more what I like to see. It still gives her an "out" because she's not outright rejecting a date with you. She's simply turning down being somewhere you're going to be already. Ah, okay.

I try to avoid this ambivalent "we should" stuff whenever I can. Being vague and indirect is women's job, not mine. And "No" girls are okay in my book. They didn't waste my time.

Messages In This Thread