rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012

Quote: (01-05-2012 04:19 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Not only that, but you've admitted in the past tenderman that these women put false hopes on you as well. That you were the hero that could save them from their miserable marriage.

Every married woman I have fucked is hungry for great sex. That's what I give them. If I didn't give it to them, someone else would.

I am not fucking over their husbands....THEY are. Then again their husbands are truly beta...typically corporate drones, or have small dicks, or are getting fat.

Of course they will EVENTUALLY put on false hopes -- this is what women do. But I never deceive them about my intentions.

Do I manipulate them into thinking about this fantasy? No, but I don't go around actively disabusing them of that notion.

For some on here, I know this is way too subtle a distinction, but trust me, it IS a distinction..and one with a difference.

Messages In This Thread