rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Egalitarianism is the Central Lie of the Narrative

Egalitarianism is the Central Lie of the Narrative

Quote: (09-17-2016 04:52 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

We see this singular idea invoked at each and every turn, to justify each and every degeneracy that has been foisted upon the societies of the West over the last 50-70 years.

In the West, egalitarianism goes back to the Enlightenment era or, at least, that is when the notion of equality begin to make significant strides or "progress." For example, see John Locke's notion of the tableau rasa, i.e. the blank state or Rousseau's theory of the noble savage.

Nonetheless, I think egalitarianism has, to a certain degree, always existed because it is fundamentally a human desire or wish of how nature or reality should be. When it is implemented, it is simply a revolt against nature or reality.

Anyhow, I agree wholeheartedly that egalitarianism is the root of the various problems of Western society.

To me at least, the only solution to egalitarianism is restoring hierarchy.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

Messages In This Thread