rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reaching out to a father that abandoned you?

Reaching out to a father that abandoned you?

I just wanted to chime in really quick to let you guys know I talked to my Dad for about 3 hours on FaceTime yesterday. It was awkward as hell at first, but we just rolled with it and talked about anything and everything, politics, women, relationships, his family. He is *very* effortlessly redpill, I could have learned so much from him growing up. It's a real shame.

I apologized for not taking him up on his invitations years ago but said I was glad that we reconnected after I had my introspective awakening, cause I definitely would have been too close-minded to have got along with him otherwise.

All in all, I'm absolutely shocked at how well we got along. He's in China right now overseeing the production of a new product, but he'll be back in the states in a few weeks and I'm going to head out there to meet up in person. I definitely think we'll stay in touch.

Also, I'm busy as fuck with stuff related my business this week, so I'll address all the other posts when I have some more time. Thank you, everyone!

Messages In This Thread