rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daily stretches/yoga routine

Daily stretches/yoga routine

I've tried to use the search function to find things but I am notoriously bad at it. I've run into some shoulder problems in the last month and after getting a friend who is a physiotherapist to look at it we have discussed some helpful things.

I already knew I had Anterior Pelvic Tilt (excess curve in your lower back, or "Donald Duck butt" which is discussed here:

thread-22465...elvic+tilt

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=130876763

This prevented me from squatting for a while and I am no longer interested in lifting very heavy because it never gave me the body I wanted (think stronglifts and starting strength) and the injury potential.

But it has also created my current shoulder problem of a winged scapula which is discussed here:

thread-56585...t=shoulder

I think my right shoulder suffered an injury in 2007 which I never really fixed but progressively got worse by me going to the gym and not taking perfect care of it. I did some stretches and things but I also played a lot of competitive frisbee which caused more issues. I was never able to get strength doing wide grip pull ups, or throwing in an overhand motion (think a football or baseball).

These threads offered a lot of great information for me and I am incorporating them into a morning routine now.

My question to all of you is do you have a yoga or stretching routine that you do daily in 10 minutes every morning? I am trying to make it a habit and prevent this from getting worse. I will probably pick up yoga in the near future but I want to build a morning routine and make this a habit with meditation.

Messages In This Thread