rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Anyone know how refunds work? If I book a flight to US and refund it within the 24 hour cancellation period, do I end up with less money or do they deposit the same amount that was charged? When I got my 'full refund' from EVA air, the amount that got returned was less than what was charged!

And how about holds? If I use the hold payment option for AA which does not charge for 24 hours, does the flight reservation present itself as a viable onward ticket? and will be a confirmed flight that won't be rejected when I board my flight to Colombia?

I think I almost finalized my official plan. I found out 1 way tickets cost so darn cheap so I will get one to Colombia or Peru in November before holiday prices kick in. My new estimated date of arrival to latam will be Nov 21. I will try out Peru first since it is cheap but think I will go overland to Colombia not too long after. I have a feeling Colombia is better than Peru. I used to think Peru was much better. They said white god factor was much more important and it was more "Philippines like" But maybe Colombia is less conservative so I will try both within the first few months and see which one fits me better and I choose to stay in most. Both have the weather I like. Ecuador too. I will try to brave the terrible situation in Venezuela and meet the women there that are MUCH more anxious to meet foreigners than even in the Philippines!

Messages In This Thread