rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki report - live 2016

Helsinki report - live 2016

@jcrew

In short no . I would have actually liked to have been in a position to pass off 5's. As I mentioned I did chat to some during the quiet weekdays and still didn't get the impression the bang was there , obviously I tried .

Hell I even ran street game on some fatties and couldn't get the bounce .

In Friday / sat venues i went too the average was easily 7+ so you'd have to actually search out a fatty in those bars anyway.

I hear what you're saying but I'm not going all that way to cockblock myself with impossible standards .

Looks wise the dudes are average with a subset of Scando hunks but they're not getting any in bars either ( that I can see ) .

I don't think 'average' looking guys would have a problem because the general tail standard is high so its just common place to see hotties .

I really dunno .. I got very indirectly approached once by an chick who was 1 shot away from hospital .

Go and see for yourself is my advice and report back , it's a weird one .

The guys have mentioned group game and that may be a better approach because that's the MO out there for local dudes

Messages In This Thread