rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Had to break it off with my last girl. Looking for advice/support,

Had to break it off with my last girl. Looking for advice/support,

Hmmm... Let's see. I disagree with all of that.

Unless you officially established that you are dating/banging her exclusively, you are free to date and bang other people. And she is free to date and bang other people too.

Matter of fact, OP would be silly to assume that she wasn't dating/banging other men during those seven months.

Unless you've committed to her, always assume she banging someone else. Period.

The girl made repeated offers to OP to date exclusively. He turned her down. So why shouldn't she try to date other men?

Why should OP be allowed to take up all of her time without offering exclusivity?

She told him what she wanted. He didn't give it to her. She continued dating him hoping that he would come around while looking for other options in case he didn't work out. Makes sense to me. In fact , she should've left him earlier when he didn't commit the first time.

As far as taking it slow, she dated him for 7 months! That's the better part of a year. How long do you need to decide whether you want to be with someone? And if he later determined it wasn't right. He could've broke up with her.

And if she was in her mid 20s or older, she was most likely looking to start a family. She probably didn't want to waste her fertility on a dude when it wasn't leading anywhere and I don't blame her.

It makes no sense to me on this forum to criticize 30+ year childless spinsters but shrug our shoulders when some men waste women's time for months and sometimes years, which causes a lot of women to be in that situation.

I don't think this is a case of AWALT. OP doesn't say anything bad about her so I assume she was a decent catch.

My sympathies lie more with this girl more than OP. I against people wasting other people's time for both men and women.

She should've moved on after he turned down her offer of commitment. OP should've dropped girl earlier too if he wasn't interested.

Messages In This Thread