rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Had to break it off with my last girl. Looking for advice/support,

Had to break it off with my last girl. Looking for advice/support,

Quote: (09-10-2016 12:31 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I don't understand why any dude would want to be with a chick and share her with other dudes. Not anything more than a ONS anyway.

If you are LTR and going on a holiday with her, it should be exclusive. Especially now its ruined the relationship when you think of her swallowing another dudes load.

You specifically told her you wanted that set up, this puzzles me.

Next time you catch feels with decent chick and want to LTR her up, at a minimum insist she stop swallowing other dudes loads for the duration she is with you.

Unless you are into the whole cuck thing...

Definitely not into it, which is why I nexted her.

By thinking about how these "mini-relationships" went and talking with the guys here, I've come to recognize the issues.

First issue: For whatever reason,perhaps due to this hyper-feminized area, I seem to be a "1" to many girls, but there's a sizable minority of girls who really, really like me. That's good, because I've got a handle on what my "demographic" is. It's also bad, because some of these white college girls catch feels for me extremely fast. And since I'm headed towards being 40, the demographic I do best with is late 20s early 30s. We all know the issues involved there, hitting the wall, looking to lock a dude down.

Second issue: I'm an outgoing guy and enjoy talking with people, men and women alike, and the girls I date as well. Combine that with a girl who digs me, overtexting on my part, and she's immediately thinking "Ah! Boyfriend! LTR time great boyfriend material." Which at my age I can also think of appealing reasons to get with, along with all the cons. Other members have pointed out that I seem to be stuck in a "purple pill" mindset, and I won't deny it.

So they seem to hit me with the "so where is this GOING?" talk pretty quickly, and to me it feels like I'm being pushed on the hard sell. When it happens, I'm shitty with handling it. Then they become insecure and afraid I'm always on the verge of leaving, and start "looking for another employer."

Without directly saying so, they've sort of indirectly told me "Motherfucker, I like you a lot and I'd be OK being your occasional fuckbuddy for a while or LTR, whatever. But you need to know how to fucking bin me appropriately."

Stop acting like I'm in a committed relationship with someone I likely don't really want to commit to.

If I decide a monogamous LTR is what I really want at this point, I think I need to start focusing on finding someone I'm more compatible with right from the start. And I think that will come more from social circle, and definitely not internet dating.

Messages In This Thread