rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warning - Australian Customs seize & search of devices

Warning - Australian Customs seize & search of devices

Quote: (09-07-2016 04:21 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Flying in the wee hours of the morning or late at night in general can be VERY beneficial! Less crowds, less stress, less annoying staff, less hassle, easy to find help, and catch the connecting flight faster are just a few good things. I once caught hate for being with my wife by jealous black women working at baggage claim. That's another story I'll spare you but once again, it was in the middle of the daytime....

Not necessarily. I recently arrived in Toronto very late at night on a flight from Miami which had been delayed. The airport was almost empty when the plane got in. The powers-that-be decided to do a physical inspection of all the baggage on the aircraft, so all the passengers had to mill around the carousel area for an extra hour, and when the conveyor got moving the bags came out very slowly. I suspect a bored crew of security personnel can find ways to keep busy.

Messages In This Thread