rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki report - live 2016

Helsinki report - live 2016

Thursday night

Hungovér . Walked around in the day , eye candy levels are still high . Some absolute stunners mixed in with general decent quality.
No interactions per say , polite chats in shops / directions etc. not much more .
Met up with forum dude , Antares . Cool guy , if you get the chance meet with him .
Talked game with Antares then went back for a power nap .
Made it into town and headed to Aussie bar , pretty dead , couple of social circle girls with local guys + a few Americans and the odd English guy.
Headed to Karlee xii acting on tip off from the bar man..line outside . Made it in with Antares, cool-ish looking place spread over several floors with mixed crowd from older suited guys to dudes in shorts... Appalling ratio of chicks / guys .. Honestly counted maybe a dozen or so in the whole place and TONNES of guys.
Different rooms with different music in each but
Personally wasn't feeling it. credit too Antares , opened what was one of maybe 3 sets in the whole place and seemed to be doing ok .. If you're reading this dude ..chime in but for me personally I got a bit of attitude off the chicks which didn't really help feeling pretty wrecked tired still from the night before .

Anyway , we move on ..back too the 'infamous ' milliklubbi ...

Pretty empty . Girl / guy ration again pretty bad , few 5-6's with maybe a 7 / 7.5 in the mix , again a tonne of drunken guys mostly locals doing their thing .

Antares did his thing ..ill leave it to him to add if he wants.

I did one or two low key approaches and got no where.

Not ready to right it off just yet as it was a Thursday but it wasn't good.

American / LA card seems to get some traction in most places .

All in all it was worth it too hang with another dude off the forum and swap stories but results wise - fail . Wish you well on your onward journey my friend and good luck with the pirate flag [Image: wink.gif]

I'll be back out tmrw ( Friday ) which will
HOPEFULLY be more rewarding / target rich

Ps . the 8 flaked

Messages In This Thread