rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cordoba or Medellin?

Cordoba or Medellin?

Medellin vs Cordoba
---------------------

Mentality: 0-1 (colombian guys are overprotective chumps. Girls have no sense of humour. Argentinians are on the hand nice people and cool to hang out with, though the girls can, as is natural for girls, be a bit difficult.

The city: 1-1 (both have a nice size, not too big or small)

Climate: 1-0 (Medellin's got an awesome climate with a spring-like temperature all year around, where as Cordoba can be relly hot in summer time and cold in the winter)

Girls looks: 0-1 (you see loads of fake breasts, lips, nosejobs and whatnot in Colombia and Medellin. And the girls almost dress like strippers or something. To me argentinean chicks just look nicer and more naturally attractive.

Ease of hooking up: 0-1 (believe it or not, I found Cordoba to be way easier. One evening I made out with four different chicks. Medellin seemed way harder - also due to the going out culture, where a girl almost always will go out with a couple of guy friends or "dates for the evening".

2-3

Close match, but Cordoba is winning on points.

Messages In This Thread