rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which countries are best to find women for a LTR?

Which countries are best to find women for a LTR?

Quote: (09-05-2016 07:53 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2016 07:14 AM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

Now are these girls you can bring to the states and make them loyal, or would you need to be a member of that country for them to be loyal?

In my opinion bringing a girl to the states is probably the absolute worst thing you can do...

Exactly!

This thread and the wife hunting thread have turned into which country is best to pluck a future wife to bring back to f'kd up country X (U.S, AUS, U.K, CAN etc). The answer is, there isn't one.

I'll never bring my wife back to live in Canada and neither should any of you. Just look at all the foreign girls living in the West and compare them with the girls in the country they came from?

Now, I'm not going to analyse why girls morph into something less appealing and closely resembling what you were trying to avoid in the first place, plenty of reasons and it doesn't matter anyway. What's important is that they will, but don't take my word for it, try it out and see how it works for you.

Messages In This Thread