rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which countries are best to find women for a LTR?

Which countries are best to find women for a LTR?

My best experiences so far:

1. Ukraine
2. Venezuela

My most recent LTR was a Ukrainian girl I met in Kyiv. As long as you don't meet a girl (as per Beirut) in a small village with that "I want to go to America" mindset, Ukrainian girls have a lot to offer - she was sweet, smart, cultured, and (the theme here), she loved pleasing me whether by cooking, or in bed.

I'm a big fan of Venezuelan women. They're sweet, sensual, and love taking care of their man. You don't hear about them much because the country is a shithole, and Colombia + Brazil get all of the attention, but they hold their own quite well.

Full disclosure I've never been with a Vietnamese women, but the ones I've seen in Canada are subpar. I don't find them attractive at all. Obviously, they're different than in Vietnam, but I can't see myself ever going there to pursue an LTR. I need my LTR to be attractive, as well as fit with a good personality, and a certain level of intelligence. Every Vietnamese woman I've met, fails on the attractiveness scale, and I don't see them as "smart."

Just my two cents.

Messages In This Thread