rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia vs Brazil Thread

Colombia vs Brazil Thread

Quote: (01-03-2012 04:37 PM)Amsterdao! Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2012 02:51 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

You can get 7's and a few 8's with luck/timing without conversational spanish.

9's and 10's will be REALLY difficult imo without conversational spanish unless you look like a male model and have good non verbal game.

Obviously money can BUY you 9's and 10's without speaking a word of spanish.

Enough 7s and 8s for everybody....above that is possible as well. You have to befriend the right people i guess. I have some (female) friends in Colombia. Some of them i want to bang and some not...some have a bf and some not, but all of them are willing to help me to get the hottest and cutest girls. I met a lot of them on my trip in Colombia and they think i'm cool so they gave me blackberry messenger of some hot girls and so on...

some background:
my spanish level is somewhere between beginner and intermediate. I can have an basic telephone conversation.

I'm a blue eyed, blond (in their eyes) european gringo. I can dance some salsa, merengue, bachata if i want. I prefer reggeaton hahaha [Image: hump.gif]

I will attempt to keep this on topic. I am trying to decide between Thailand and Colombia right now for mid January. Thailand is easy for swooping euro girls and the night life is epic. No day game required. But I have been before and feel like I should check out one of the most talked about countries on this forum.
Despite the conflicting reports I am intrigued. I loved the women of Argentina but found them to be nearly impossible to game. Brazil I didnt really find the talent in the first place but that could have just been bad luck (Although the country itself it 10x more fun). What are my chances of hooking up with some decent Colombian girls in a 3 week time frame? Where should I concentrate my efforts? I don't mind day game but I'd rather not rely on it. Especially in non-English speaking countries. Medellin seems like the place to be (Also I hear Santa Marta, Taganga could be fun?) but I dont know how I would manage without the nightlife aspect. I definitely do not dance salsa. How do you guys go about gaming women in Colombia compared to places like Brazil (which doesn't have the sit down table culture at nightclubs).

Messages In This Thread