rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sister's Friend - Brocode?

Sister's Friend - Brocode?

[quote] (01-03-2012 05:06 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

[quote='Hooligan Harry' pid='138427' dateline='1325581228']
Dude, she's coming on to him. He's completely defensible. He's not trying to "fuck and chuck" anyone. It's not desperate to take what's offered.

How is fucking this sister risky? It's not his friend's girlfriend or wife. Is his friend going to say, "Wow man, you fucked my sister. Now we can't be friends." [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I agree that hitting on coworkers or people close to the family is beta, but that isn't the case here. He is being hit on, and hit on hard (she kissed him! WTF! And then texted about it to him!). This makes all the difference.

Given that it's free, easy sex with a girl who will be easy to deal with afterwards (Just say, "It was only a one time thing for me."), and she's a woman he consider's attractive, he'd be a fool to pass this layup. I doubt she'd tell anyone else in the family out of potential embarrassment. And DirkDiggler can always deny any accusations.

"He slept with me."
"She wishes I did."

She's also 26. DirkDiggler, how often do you actually see this chick? Her career or future marriage will keep her busy enough that you won't see her often. As the years roll by, you'll remember what it was like to have banged her in her prime.[/quote]

What is he? A rape victim who cant say no? Christ, just because its an easy notch does not mean its a notch worth having. So what if she is coming onto him? Is he incapable of making rational decisions the minute his dick starts to get hard? Is he absolved of all responsibility now?

Fucking a good friends sister is NOT cool. You need to be socially inept to think that this is ok. Seriously. If you dont think its disrespectful to your friend then you are a tool. And if you are a genuine player and not some poser, it makes it even worse because he knows what sort of dude you are and how you would be using his sister like a fuck toy

This is something I should not have to explain to someone who talks as big a game as you do? Its even worse when they know how much ass your have been carving up over the years?

Bottom line, if you are getting enough tail, turning away a piece of ass is really no big deal. If its too good and easy an opportunity for you to pass up, then chances are you really dont get half as much action as you would have everyone believe.

Men need to have their principles bud. The minute you start flushing your principles down the toilet, especially for women, you are not worth shit even to yourself. Im not trying to be nasty here, but this mindset where you can fuck anything and everything with impunity is a sign of real character weakness.

Messages In This Thread