rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't go to Ukraine!!!

Don't go to Ukraine!!!

Quote: (08-31-2016 01:23 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

Seriously don't.

I had a biggest mistake ever by spending around 3 months of combined time in Ukraine. By far more than in any other country where I went with intention to meet girls.

Now wherever I go it is not enough. In my mind there is always a comparison to Ukraine. And it is always in it's favor.

Prague was impressive architecturally, but in terms of girls I was struggling. And when I approached nearly half of the times a girl would be Ukrainian. Now in Romania, I am facing the same Ukraine withdrawal symptoms. It plagues my travels as I still want to see the world. There are things that interest me beyond mere pussy hunting. But girls play a major role, they are like a frame to which the flesh of travel experiences is attached.

I thought it was just me, but I met a local Romanian player yesterday who just came back from Kiev. Not a minute passed without comparing things to Ukraine.

Ukraine is a black hole of Europe. It will attract you with cute girls and cheap prices and never let go. Kiev is like an RVF capital of Europe this days. Only winter will make some flock to warmer SA and SEA.

So my advice to all of you new to Europe. Start with west, and go to east gradually, never the other way around. Otherwise there will be some degree of disappointment. If you want to combine sightseeing, getting to know the culture and constantly being impressed with girls getting hotter and hotter do it in that order.

What is your list of countries in order of improving attractiveness of girls?

From Ukraine, there is only one way to go: improve your Russian, ask for the visa, and go to Russia. Because yes, all other destinations will lack in quality and pale compared with Ukraine. (2d tier Russia is of course even better than Kiev, regarding women, but only with solid Russian language skills)

Messages In This Thread