rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Quote: (08-29-2016 07:28 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2016 07:27 PM)JacksonRev Wrote:  

Apparently writing novels to include as many esoteric posts as possible and adding "fuck off" to every sentence is high quality forum posting.

That's nice.

Yeah, but you seem like the dude that would analyze every eye twitch in a Donald Trump speech and conclude he was some sort of prodigy because of a deep neural malfunction.

That's true. I've recommended What Every Body Is Saying and Dr. Paul Ekman's microexpression training multiple times on the forum (links below). Mainly because they helped me a great deal with women, in normal work environments, and on all the Guardian Angel missions I did in Afghanistan and needed to read some intense situations where I had no idea what was being spoken.

Mr. Trump is a prodigy, though. I've lost count of the friends and coworkers that have told me I'm the smartest person they know, and Mr. Trump is smarter than me, as well as a much harder worker. People just think that because Mr. Trump speaks to appeal to the half of the country that has an IQ less than average, that he himself is at that level. Probably because they don't know how to read people.

And if you want know, I wrote my first post on this thread partly because I was annoyed, but more because I wanted to see if I could get Excelsior to write me a huge effort post of " Fuck you, I'm taking my toys and going home." I just wanted to see if I knew enough men like him that I could hit the button right on the mark. And I got not one, but two posts.

I may be an asshole, but I'm a scientific asshole.

And I NEVER, until this very sentence, used the word coal burner. I also NEVER voiced an objection to anyone pursuing whatever woman of any race they wanted. I just thought a lot of people were hypocritical in their responses, and that a lot of people don't understand the universal, tribal nature that affects all of us.

Mixed dating is never easy. My first marriage was to a Korean girl. The last girl I seriously thought about marrying was black. I just let her go because I made the decision to move back home around family, and while my parents would be more than accepting of her, a few bad apples would not. While I have thick skin, she and any kids would suffer because of it, and I did not want to see that. I knew she would drift back to the black community after me, and she did and has a wonderful black boyfriend now.

Go read some blogs by mixed white dad and asian mother boys. Many of them are absolutely miserable and depressing. Because it's hard to make these relationships and families work. It's not impossible, but it will be a struggle for every day of your life, and any children you leave behind. And me talking shit online is nothing compared to any truely vicious attacks in real life.

I make a lot of facetious statements online, but that's because I lived though a whole lot of this in real life.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Every-BODY-S...0061438294

http://www.paulekman.com/micro-expressio...ing-tools/

Messages In This Thread