rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Quote: (08-29-2016 07:12 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

So yellow has no racist connotation and neither does jungle. Also having caught an illness by acting on those sexual inclinations is no big deal. You come off as young, inexperienced, and overly sensitive.

Of course the terms yellow and jungle have racial connotations. What they do not have is a stigma attached to them that implies any woman involved in said unions is broken for doing so.

Quote:Quote:

There is no blow back for dating an Asian girl as a white guy?

Relative to the blowback caused by white female/black male relationships? No. The Asian girl/white male combination is simply nowhere near as controversial, nor is it seen as anywhere near as destructive, degenerate, or otherwise controversial.

Obvious you haven't been a white guy.

And you haven't been black.

You know why yellow fever has no power?

Because it doesn't mean much and wasn't designed with the same aggressive intent as terms like mudshark or coalburner. It is also largely the product of the very same demographic of people to whom it is applied, people who did not create it to imply that their attraction was inherently destructive to any given society/culture/individual.

We don't give it any we laugh at it.

Unsurprising given the difference in intent and origin.

And the reason white / Asian relations works so well is because the white guys doing it don't give a fuck about people that get on them about it.

The real reason is that White/Asian relations have never been as controversial (especially among the nation's white male population) and aggressively attacked as Black male/white female unions in this country.

Like I said before all the racial slurs against white people could be very hurtful, we don't give them any power.

They have no potential to be hurtful because there is no historical context or consequence to give them the kind of weight and prominence that other terms have.

Black people have to have the courage and come out and admit they give words too much power for way too long.Look at how much energy you spent typing out that Bible of self defense about sensitivity. The biggest fuckery is how much you care about all this.

The biggest fuckery is you asking me to sit back while folks openly insult me and everyone who looks like me and pretend everything's OK and we are somehow the ones with the issue. Language matters. I'm not going to sit here and allow folks to throw out degrading shit like that while deflecting criticism with false equivalences and other bullshit. I have zero tolerance for this kind of insecure, self-serving fuckery and I'll treat it accordingly.

Have a problem with that? Think it makes me "overly sensitive" and "idealistic"?

Too fucking bad. Deal with it or don't. I'm not here to passively swallow bullshit like this.

Have a joint and get on with your life.

Same to you.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread