rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Quote: (08-29-2016 06:48 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

There are double standards when it comes to race. Black comics are allowed to say things that Whites aren't. If Black Lives Matter were to have a White counterpart, I'm pretty sure all members would have been indicted for domestic terrorism, treason, RICO, or something similar. There are certainly White race baiters, but they're not given a mainstream national platform like other groups.

[Image: Ca1Qa8rUEAAentS.jpg]

Yes there is. However Google does not speak for me.

When you hear in general about police shooting and "black man possibly unarmed" everyone has a first impression and usually its bad. You constantly hear on the news about how bad race relations are. But I have a BIL who is black (I am not) who I can talk about most anything on race and neither of us will get offended in person with a beer in hand. Online however is a different story. You gain news, events, and opinions from Google, Facebook and twitter (or the news you read gets it from there) and these companies benefit from you getting pissed off. You start yelling and complaining at people you dont know on Facebook or Twitter and you get the impression the world is coming to an end. In your example of course Google would have something like that.
Then there is this gem. http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/.../85648838/

Honestly when i first saw the title I thought it was going to be about a white knight who died trying to get a slut out of a burning building because she set coal on fire. Never even heard of the term.

To me this forum brings a bunch of guys with similar opinions on life and game together. Here, to me, whogivesafuckaboutrace? It would seem there may be an issue with having a mixed-race baby. IMO that belongs in the "deep thinking forum". To me that could be worth a discussion and a reasonable one. but for now....

If anyone has sex with 5 girls in one night not of your race....whatever that may be...
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Messages In This Thread