rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bringing a Girl With you to Bangkok..?

Bringing a Girl With you to Bangkok..?

I'll just assume your not a troll and you are truly that naive
1. Thailand is white man pussy paradise. White men get pussies offered to them in an all you can eat Vagina platter, and they have to have life guards every where to prevent white man from drowning in thai Vagina.
2. I had a friend who was white, and took his white girl friend to taiwan to teach English together. They had a good relationship and did the same thing in Korea. After 6 months I see the girl walking in downtown toronto and say hey where is your bf. She said I left him and came back to Canada early. Long story short she got so jealous of all the woman throwing pussy at her bf and became paranoid he was cheating. She got tired of being openly disrespected by Asian women hitting on her bf like she wasn't even there. And taiwanese are nowhere near as horny as thai for white man.
3.You have nothing to gain by bring her. There is a good chance not only that she doesn't give you any vagina but you worse miss the opportunity to get good thai pussy. Lots of people say o yeah you have to p4p in Thailand if your white. But I disagree. I live in Toronto and see that many white guys with no money/game who white girls routinely reject get any asian woman they want.
4. The question is do you like thai/asian women. If not then do not bother going to thailand.

Messages In This Thread