rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 4 Hour Body - The Results

The 4 Hour Body - The Results

Quote: (08-28-2016 12:57 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Lifting to failure won't mean much if it's the same weight every time.

Maybe it is something to do with appetite regulation. Even if you were not deliberately counting calories and bulking, squatting and deadlifting heavy should make you hungry. If you lift and then don't eat, you're going to feel like shit (in my experience).

For linear progression I would lift, eat, and often collapse on the couch totally exhausted afterwards.

Sure, perhaps if I'd done 99% instead of 95%, all of a sudden them gainz would've burst forth like a flood.

Not really, simply not how life works. Everything is on a bell curve. One of my good friends does absolutely zero (he doesn't even know the names of any weightlifting movements), other than mow his lawn, makes zero effort to control his diet, and has a build somewhere between a barrel and a triangle.

Everybody gets internet bravado points for saying "nah you just didn't do X enough", but that's all anybody gets. A lot of the time it distracts men from playing to their strengths.

If you've had a serious, sustained and honest crack at gaining weight, and it's done nothing (especially versus the investment you've put in), your time might simply be better invested elsewhere, levering off the strengths you do have, to boost your SMV where you can.

Messages In This Thread