rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Quote: (08-27-2016 06:27 AM)911 Wrote:  

So to those offended by the title, what's a politically correct term for a white woman who's into black men? Is "jungle fever" equally offensive? I don't think "yellow fever" is...

There probably isn't one. Terms such as coal burner, mud shark, etc, like Samseau was alluding to, all frame the White woman as having mental issues, low self-esteem, child-hood trauma etc.

Those terms prove men have rationalization hamsters. Hear me out: Men are more the more visual sex, we turned on my ass, tits, face, etc, cues of female fertility. The men who use the terms above assume, incorrectly, that women get aroused the same way as men so the "coal burner" see a man with Black skin and immediately jumps into bed with him. Even if White girl only dates Blacks, if he has shitty game/can't close/escalate his skin color, her preference, won't always compensate for shitty game(I've got plenty of stories from college, ha).

I'll bet you any amount of money the men who invented those terms don't game and I doubt OP has good game either.

If every non-White male vanished from the US overnight, the remaining White guys would still need game to get laid.

Furthermore, she banged one Black guy. That doesn't mean that she's exclusively into Black men or has a fetish for Black guys. He's a con man but it sounds like his game was just slicker than her (ex)fiancee.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread