rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorce-Proofing Your Life

Divorce-Proofing Your Life

http://www.realworlddivorce.com/

I've mentioned this site before. It gives an extensive breakdown on all 50 US states and some foreign countries with regards to how divorce and child support works. It is VERY detailed and uses the same set of examples so you can compare and contrast states easily.

In short: I would say Texas is the overall best US state to raise a family; whether it's with a domestic or foreign girl. Disclaimer: I haven't verified this information directly with a lawyer; the following is based on research only. Results/outcomes may vary.

1. Child support is capped AND is set to a relatively low amount (not as low as Nevada - 13k-ish - but close - around 17k/year for the first kid). So if you make big money, you are not going to get raped on child support in a worst case situation. We are talking potential five figure savings A YEAR compared to many other retarded states; mostly libtard states like New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts where women can REALLY rape the hell out of you on child support given the very anti-male/anti-provider laws. Many states have UNCAPPED child support laws.

If you make good money in these states, a woman has a very strong incentive to leave you, claim child support and live off the money. However, a woman will think twice about blowing things up when she will only get 17k/year vs 45k/year for example. Capped child support also reduces the odds of a abortion extortion; where a woman will demand a large lump sum payment (100-200k) to get an abortion. Cheaper to pay that than 1 million+ over the next 18-21 years. I shit you not, it's a real thing. Read the Massachusetts page on the above website to learn more. They talk about chicks from EE/foreign countries coming to MA for summer work intentionally to get knocked up and do abortion extortions; getting huge paydays via the process. It's really vile shit but doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Incentivize cunts to act like cunts? Well, they will act like cunts then!

2. Pre/Post-nups are strongly recognized, enforceable and virtually anything can be put in a contract aside from how child support payments are managed; which has a very defined formula already and can be budgeted for.

I like this so I can sell a chick MY PLAN: X amount of money only AFTER kids have left the house; set-up in a fashion to incentivize her to NOT blow up the marriage until at least the kids are out of the house. Leave early? All you are getting is a low capped child support. In pretty much all states, default marriage laws incentivize women to blow up marriages well before the kids are out of the house and a marriage blown up early with default divorce laws creates a massive financial/time burden if you are a sole/primary provider. This must be prevented at all cost or you lose tons of leverage once shacked up with a woman.

Since I want to be a sole provider, I don't think it's unreasonable to give a woman a SMALL payday after 20-25 years of taking care of the kids/domestic duties. Not divorce rape levels with massive paydays and lifetime alimony checks; just enough to survive briefly for 6-12 months to start a new life.

That's a fair deal to all parties. She gets provisioning for 20 years; I get meals/domestic stuff/child care taken care of. The modern concept of divorce where I still have to pay for her shit but I don't get the benefits of a housewife is straight up ridiculous, evil, and gives women enormous unfair leverage in a marriage. My deal makes things mostly right and largely restores a man's proper and fair leverage. Any chick that balks to my deal obviously has other ill intentions and isn't truly committed to making the marriage work and be successful.

3. No state income tax.

4. Diverse and strong economy/pro-business

5. Cheap housing/land.

6. Conservative and strong self-defense/gun ownership laws.

The biggest risk in Texas and really any state is something called "forum-shopping." It's when a woman looks for the most favorable/highest payout jurisdiction to do a divorce/claim child support as oppose to your home state. I have been a HUGE advocate of NOT getting married as a protection tool since the dawn of time but I recently discovered that a great reason to get married in a place like Texas is to prevent a woman from "forum-shopping."

If for example you knock up a chick while not married, she could just bounce to another state with insane child support laws and clean you out; especially if the sex occurred in that state and/or she lives there.

If however you are legally married to some chick and she wants to blow up the marriage, it will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for her to file a divorce/child support claim in another state. Since some states have very stupid and evil divorce/child support laws, I think it is absolutely critical to do everything possible to ensure that a divorce/child support claim occurs in the state of your choice with the most favorable laws. Perhaps you can put that in the post-nup agreement as an added protection measure as well.

The Alternatives:

1. Set-up a trust in a single state (Nevada) that virtually no else recognizes OR in a foreign country? Where even if the money is protected in the best case, you can still be sent to prison for not paying? And in a state (Nevada) with a non-robust economy? (excluding a few fields in Vegas?). Not a great plan.

2. Marry a woman who makes a lot of money? Get the fuck outta of here. How many feminine submissive women do you know who make good money to begin with? Who is going to handle primary childcare/domestic duties? If she stops working, which many career women eventually do, it's YOUR CURRENT INCOME that is going to matter; not how she made 100k 7 years ago. Married/had kids in the wrong state? Hello divorce rape.

3. Goto a foreign country? Gonna have to deal with even more corrupt courts and a culture of which you only have a small understanding of. Good luck getting a pre-nup/post-nup enforced in these countries.

4. Don't get married but have kids? You have a high risk of being a victim of the previously mentioned "forum-shopping" maneuver; getting cleaned out by a stupid states laws that you don't even live in.

5. Become a house bitch and the woman is the provider? Fuck that. No thanks.

Bottom line:

Anyhow, I've long said that I can handle the cultural bullshit with regards to marriage. There are pro-family communities within the US and not all the women suck ass and you can import as well. It's the FINANCIAL risk that scares the ever living hell out of me. But after extensive research, I believe the aforementioned is the best deal for the majority of people to realistically do the marriage/family thing successfully (if a native US citizen) while also protecting yourself financially. It's not perfect but it's about as good as its gonna get.

Messages In This Thread