rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

rottenapple, I think that a lot of the guys on here have found some sweet little 2nd and 3rd tier fishing spots but aren't rushing to share them. If I found some place, where all the girls were 10's and went nuts over gringo dick so much that they were lining up around the block just to get a taste I wouldn't post about on it on RVF for the whole world to see.

A lot of these smaller cities are a bit too undeveloped for what most westerners prefer. There was some guy on youtube that makes videos about Colombia and he said he spends the a large amount of time in Choco, but it's some shitty backwater that would make you feel like you're in some 3rd world country in Africa.

It's a pretty simple formula anyway, go anywhere in the world that's off the beaten path from outsiders and your value increases dramatically.

A year or two ago nobody was even that high on Bogota, it was all "Bogota is so dangerous" blah blah blah and everyone stuck to Medellin. Now it seems like the majority of the people on here spend the majority of their time in Bogota over other cities.

Messages In This Thread