rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Monetary Goals ie I want 100K in the bank are NO GOOD!

Why Monetary Goals ie I want 100K in the bank are NO GOOD!

What if you didn't have that goal?

Do you not think that the work you put in, and the experience and wisdom gained from working to obtain that goal was not worth it? Do you think you have a net negative from setting this goal and achieving it?

I get the gist of what OP is saying, but it sounds like bullshit. Goals, monetary or not, are important. It gives you something to work towards and builds you character. Having $100k in the bank is something positive. Now you can take that money to go pursue other goals.

It's no one's fault but your own that you aren't satisfied with your own achievements.

EDIT: I also have a problem with this because it essentially is telling people not to strive for something.

I get it if maybe you've reached some epiphany in your personal life that money is not important to you or whatever, but for most people on here especially newbies reading this and hoping to gain some guidance to get on the path to self improvement - the last thing they need to hear is some BS like "why it's bad to have goals."

Messages In This Thread