rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New place no furniture

New place no furniture

I moved into a 2 BR basement suite with a roommate recently after living with my younger brother for years. I left him with almost all of our furniture and furnishings.

I basically have a bed, a single cast iron pan and my clothes/bathroom supplies.

I am looking for things you guys would suggest I need in a new place. I don't need a bunch of fancy gadgets but will probably get a cheap computer desk and need a kitchen table at least.

I want to be moving within a year or two to Asia however so I don't want to spend a bunch of money on unnecessary things.

I looked up on some reddit threads such as r/frugal and the like, but these guys are throwing change in a jar to make a couple hundred bucks in a year. I learned a couple cleaning tips but it's mostly suggestions for people who barely get by. I don't like the scarcity mindset (just make more money).

Messages In This Thread