rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys I desperately need help with escalating!

Guys I desperately need help with escalating!

I find that I'm often a bit of a "slow escalator", but on all my dates I do eventually get to it. Women in their late 20s and early 30s can be a little more cagey than these young sluts, they have a reputation to keep up and all that.

Take the last bang I got, for example. I waited about 45 minutes to start moving forward, just long enough enough to build a little bit of comfort and get the vibe of what this girl was about; see if she was really feeling it. We were sitting on a park bench having some froyo, it was a nice warm day, and she was laughing at my jokes and had her body angled towards me, sitting pretty close. Relaxed, open body language. Good signs.

She asked me some question about my past relationships, I looked in her eyes and I said something like (in a joking, overly-formal way): "Well, my dear...that IS a complex question" and I took her hand in mine. She laughed and didn't pull away at all. Great. A few minutes later I put my arm around her shoulder and starting gently stroking her upper arm and neck. She pulled closer to me. Excellent. A little bit later during a pause in the conversation I went for the makeout, and she was into it as expected. Cool.

About 10 minutes after that I said "Hey, I think I have some drink stuff left over from the 4th in my car. Is there a beach or something around here where we can have a few without anyone noticing?" She thought this was a fine idea and we bounced. On the way to the car we started talking about movies, and I mentioned I hadn't seen a few of her favorites. She said something like "Oh, I've got a big collection at home." I said "Ah, is that some sort of invitation?" She smiled and said "Well...."

And that's how it went. Remember that you really don't need to have particularly good logistics to bang girls; I live in the boonies at the moment and certainly don't. If a girl is down, you guys will find a way to make it happen. I've found pulling girls who are down to their own apartments is nearly as easy as pulling them to one's own place, and with some girls it actually seems to make them more comfortable and might even work to one's advantage - essentially saying "let's go fuck at your place" certainly gives the impression of a bold move on your part (even if she was planning on it anyway.) Though of course it can be a bit of a gamble as you have no idea if maybe she has a roommate who's home or if shit is even set up properly. But you have to work with what you have.

Conversely, there have been dates where the girl is superficially friendly, but isn't displaying particularly "date like" body language off the bat. Hmm, not so good. I'll give her a little time. If she's still sitting around after 30-45 minutes and hasn't left on her own accord, but still seems wishy-washy, I'll go for the gentle hand-touching thing anyway. The last woman I met up with who was 40+ was really pleasant and friendly on the date, but when I went for even the most minimal touching she immediately drew back. Bad sign, and if I see that happen after nearly 45 minutes of hanging out where the conversation was otherwise good, I begin planning my exit.

I gave her a further 20 minutes and a drink to change her mind, and tried again. Same result. I've invested an hour at that point and I see no reason to keep throwing good time and money after bad. Time to pack it in.

Another girl a few months ago everything was going fine up to the point that I went for the makeout in my car. She'd kiss, but absolutely refused to make it an open-mouth kiss. Unfortunately, even though I'd invested a decent amount of time, effort (including a pre-meet phone call), and miles on my car meeting her, I knew immediately that I'd never hear from her again. Sucks, but those are the breaks.

Messages In This Thread