rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's wrong with French women?

What's wrong with French women?

Quote: (07-30-2016 06:21 AM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

Old thread perhaps, but as I'm french and was in the states for a year, I can give you my view of differences. Of course I'll use generalization, bit it's good to give you an idea.

About french guys
I almost choke of laughter when I read that they are "macho" and know "know how to play the ying and the yang with women". Nope. Guys are really getting more feminine : attitude and physically. To give you a representative example :
[Image: 524638nicolas.jpg] (french "PUA guru" from Paris. What a joke. Alpha you said?)
They usually don't workout a lot, and hit on a shit ton of women, without knowing how to do, resulting in harassment & worse of all the feeling by french girls that they always have plenty of choice even if they're fat/ugly and don't need to do a thing.
Of course there are some players/natural, but very few. The only thing I agree is that their fashion is way more on point that american.

French girls at home vs in vacation
As always, girls are more open in vacation compared to at home. I'm not sure (as I flee france for vacation. Eastern Europe hello!!) but heard a lot of stuff saying that they are even easy on vacation. At home, they are are very hard to game, they shit test you like crazy and usually let you do all the work.

Our view on america/american
Casual, always in excess, not sophisticated. Sorry if I break your bubble but you won't win any "exotic" point. And yes, a lot of french don't speak proper english or don't want to.

Physically
The average french is brunette (I like blondes :/ ....) not tall or short, almost thin but boobs are way smaller than american girls.
[Image: 647182005_x.jpg?sw=242&sh=286] (expect usually a more average face and slightly less thin body)

The fashion nowadays is the "garçonne" which means something a bit masculine : short hair (stop at the shoulder typically), not a lot of cleavage, shirts & jeans, dresses are avoided a bit due to street harassment problems but more common in summer.

Attitude
They feel really superior (entitled), especially in Paris and I hate that. But isn't it understandable considering lots of guys hit on her every single day? They are a bit more reserved and less "all other the place" like americans are, shit test you a lot, especially at the beginning. However if you do have a relationship with them, I agree that they take it seriously overall.
I would say in a nutshell that french girls have extremly tight game (american girls are a joke compared) and a flirty vibe but looks and feminity are very average, which surely makes them overrated. You'll get hooked on a false feeling of flirt and out of nowhere, she will leave and you will wonder what happened.

Yes, they are a bit more traditional. Notice I said "a bit" : it's uncomparable with eastern european and it's hard if you want a future stay-at-home wife, but they can cook (although less and less as the years progress)

They have more conversation than americans (who I find usually really empty) but not so much. Remember, they have plenty of choice and are reminded of that fact every day, so why bother to work too much on their personnality?

Final words
If you have never been with a french, you should taste it once. But bring your A Game and expect lots of failures.
If you want a serious relationship with one, it's not the best, but okay.
If you think french girls are so sexy and very different and are among the most sexy girls, think again: overrated!

One of the forum guys I hung out with brought a frnech girl with us to the bar. I talked to her abit, discussing french literature. I told her my favourite author is Celine. And jumped up in excitement and said: "I love celine, they make great bags"

Messages In This Thread