rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw sex & disease prevention

Raw sex & disease prevention

Quote: (08-20-2016 01:52 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Thats some heavy stuff man, and a real case why its important to wear condoms always. Hang in there, and let us know your prognosis. Its very common for people that are living long successful lives with HIV these days. Come back here with questions or the need for support while you wait for the results.

I'm freaking out TBH, My entire life could be ruined cuase of some bitch.

I have to wait 6 weeks and then 3 months. Doctor thinks my likelihood is low due to circumcision and because vaginal sex has low transmission and did not give me post-exposure HIV medication. But still, she is HIV positive.

I have no idea how to deal with this intense high stakes uncertainty until then.

Quote: (08-20-2016 02:42 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I don't know, but I'm curious about the girl. White, black asian? drug user? American citizen? I mean how does a chick even get HIV in the first place.

She is a white young college chick, Australia, but seemed a bit thrashy and kinda dumb. One of those artsy types doing a dumb degree like communication.

She prob needs a degree in Communication considering she could not tell me she had HIV before we fucked.

This is in Australia BTW.

Messages In This Thread