rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you stand on the escalator?

Where do you stand on the escalator?

The date in the mall was going well. I think she was vibing with my attitude, though I confess I was only in the higher beta mindset as I have not yet fully ascended to alpha. Then, in a shocking turn of events, while I was hovering my hand behind her back pondering how to establish kino, the escalator appeared out of nowhere. Before I could anticipate the most alpha move, she stepped on the escalator.

The 8 inches of height that the first step gave her put her at a 3 inch height advantage over me. My heart dropped as quick as my SMV, 4.3 points to be exact. At which point I started a new forum thread to ask the obvious, if my SMV drops but she doesn't know, has it really dropped? As long as she continued to look ahead and not back at me, it was essentially Schrodingers SMV.

Desperate to keep the attention off me, I pointed away and blurted the first thing that came to mind. "Look! Trump is over there making America great again! "

Rather than looking where I pointed, she turned back and looked right at me. The SMV drop was now tangible. But worse, by not following my lead and looking where I pointed, this meant that I was already in the hole before the SMV drop was real. That, or she wasn't very smart. Either way, I had to save face.

When we reached the top of the escalator, I spun her around. We were now facing each other, in a tense standoff, only 6 inches apart. It was time to be alpha.

"You have fun shopping, I'm not going to be your beta bux. I'm going to make like a tree and leave."

Messages In This Thread