rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Has Better Race Relations?--America or Europe?

Which Has Better Race Relations?--America or Europe?

Quote: (12-31-2011 10:31 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

after being back home for 3 weeks, I'd like to recant my stance lol.

I think someone already aludes to this, but the basic statement that boils down race relations in both countries is for a black man, Europe is better for female courtships, America is better for jobs and making money.

in america it's in the back if everyone's mind because we only see our differences. people generally don't use their brains either. to give you an example, I can be in an expensive hotel, clearly a guest, clearly able to afford it, clearly eating breakfast and reading the paper on my expensive android tablet, then jump into my 100k plus sports car, and they'll still clutch their purse around me as if they have something I want or can't afford. if thats not insulting enough, ive had fat white girls cover their breasts around me like i want them or something, even with my beautiful and thin euro girl at the table with me. its really insulting actually lol. but in a room full of white people they'll leave their purse on the table, or their kid unattended, even with a Jerry Sandusky type of character lurking in the shadows. they fear the unknown, not the dangerous. depending on where you go in the country, its still taboo to date a black man. they may want to, they may even dream to, but will never act on it out of fear. and the more intelligent you are, the more money you make, the worst treatment you'll get from her family and friends. in most places, money doesn't transcend race. actually more money makes it worse in blue collar white areas like the PA and the Midwest. the more people there hear about my exploits in europe, the more pissed they get. the more black folks living in an area, the worse race relations tend to be. most white people fear black people when there is a large population of blacks nearby. everybody is so good at ignoring each other. it's like an art form. idk why, but that's what I've noticed. I haven't been out west too much yet, but I've seen this almost exclusively the case on the east coast. success can be gained easily in America if you work hard and get a good education. some people here think that success and all the good jobs in the country are their birthright and entitlement because their ancestors where the hard working people that built the country, forgetting that things like skill and being the best is what gets you a job nowadays. but you can only ride on the success of generations back for so long, and those people will hate your success because in their eyes you don't deserve it. its affirmative action or whatever. all the other hard working white/black people in the country will not see things like that. also I've seen more black people in good meaningful jobs here than anywhere else. job wise, america really is the best place in the world. depending on how you are, nothing else may really matter.

in europe, women have been doing whatever the fuck they want to do there since the middle ages. there are pockets where girls just won't give you a chance, but for the most part if you can speak the local language you're in no matter what color you are. but european guys are extreme fucking haters, and everywhere you go you stick out. in a good way or bad way. and there is no just blending in with a black man in eastern europe. you always have to have your game face on. always taking part in some kind of sick play. its almost like, ok you're black now what? what do you guys do? also forget about a job. the euro guys who run the establishment are not trying to let your black american ass get anywhere near their level of success. but if you come in with money or status, it can transcend your race. euro guys recognize money, and they may hate you but they will respect your status. euro girls could give a fuck about money and status lol.

both places form sweeping opinions about people without actually talking to them. both places base first asumptions on skin color and clothing. both places have lots of open minded people who don't follow the flow of others.

anyway just my humble opinion again.

+1

I think this explains how I was able to get certain jobs in the UK. I was able to get through doors that my colleagues could not.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread