rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Netherlands

The Netherlands

Quote: (02-16-2016 03:26 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

This thread could easily be renamed to "The Netherlands and height issues thread".
Although height is probably more important here than in other countries, I don't believe this is the main problem.

I am tall 1.93 m or 6.3. Here in Holland if I look around in the crowd I don't see many heads sticking out higher than mine. But still it might be the hardest country I've ever been to.
Girls are just generally cold. It seems they are friendly just to be polite, but there seems to be no connection.

My last trip was to Ukraine, and I literally had a girl approach me and say I look like a prince and now this? I have not changed a bit, must be something else [Image: smile.gif]

Maybe they are just generally tired of foreigners? I would like to find a key to their hearts (pussies)

True fucking that, I think that The Randstad is one of the toughest places to pull a lot of tail.

Because:
-Dutch people/girls are generally cold.

-A lot of Feminism

-There is no real club scene in The Netherlands.

-In (the big) cities you won't stand out because The Netherlands is very multi cultural.

- Girls tend to be in serious relationships at a young age.

- Dutch men are generally attractive, dress well and are tall.

- The male minorities might be kinda ghetto, but a lot of them dress well, are tall and come from countries where the men tend to be attractive (Italy, Morocco, Turkey, Suriname, The Antilles).

- Women favor men with beta male traits.

Your best bet in The Netherlands is to go to University campuses and places like a park. The best place in the netherlands would be most definatly be Amsterdam ( A lot of students and tourists come here) and the province of Noord Brabant ( 3 university towns, people are more social, it got somewhat a drinking culture, not alot of tourist or expats, a lot of blonde women).

Messages In This Thread