rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Then it sounds like you should get a place in zona rosa in Bogota. It's a bit of a tinsel town but It'll do for what you're looking for. If you don't like Bogota, at least you can fuck off to Lima, Mexico City, and DR for a few hundred bucks or take a flight to another Colombian city for $35.

But keep in mind, you're not going to be bringing too many 8's straight to your apartment from Tinder unless you're extremely good looking or you just get lucky. You're going to have to put in the work for those and you're going to get turned down a lot. Colombia isn't the Colombia from 20 years ago. These datasheets mislead so many guys on here because you can't see the quality of these girls that these guys are banging. You should have no problem getting a few 6's that the rest of the forum members have already fucked, to come straight over, which is what you're going to find on Tinder. That's just reality. And if that's what you want, there's nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it and go crazy. I think it's a stage that everyone has to go through and grow out of.

If you really want to experience the culture, you're going to have to leave for another part of the city and if you do happen to find yourself banging an 8, keep her around and go experience the culture with her, go dancing, play pool, buy some flowers for the apartment, smoke a cigar with here. It's much more fun than chasing mediocre notches.

But don't be surprised if you come to Colombia and never leave. Leaving Colombian women for Filipina women sounds depressing as hell to me. But then again, it takes a fairly fucked up person to enjoy living in Colombia and I belong to that group. You can't enjoy a place fully if you're always tip-toeing around, and you have to have some balls to survive here. And every dog has it's day.

Messages In This Thread