rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I travel or use the money for something else?

Should I travel or use the money for something else?

Im 20 years old and never been on a trip on my own. I think it is about time to do it since I haven`t been able to due to money issues.

Now I got saved up nearly 2000 bucks (and prob 1500 more after next week) I`m in quite a dilema.

My shitty 5-6 year old hp laptop is about to die (display is all fucked up, wifi comes and goes even though my signal is strong, battery lasts literally 10-15 minutes and it crashes every now and then) and I have always wanted a gaming laptop for casual gaming and internet browsing without any problem.

I have a surface 3 (shitty processor, but used mainly on note taking) so that`s my backup laptop for netflix and YouTube.

I don`t want to spend all of my money because I don`t think ending up without a penny would be very smart, but I need to take a decision.

The trip would be Miami on Jan/17 for a week or so and the laptop is an HP OMEN (i5, 8gb RAM, GTX 960 4GB) for 1000 bucks.

Any wisdom from you guys will be gladly accepted.

Messages In This Thread