rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo vs. two sets. What would you do?

Solo vs. two sets. What would you do?

I'd always go with the 2 set as i find it easier to chat up groups of chicks than a single girl. They are more engaging when there's more of them. What roosh calls clown game is what works in that situation.

It becomes a positive feedback loop when you can entertain both girls at once. If they're constantly giggling and giving each other looks, you're doing it right. Chicks in groups will also try to shit test you by rattling your cage so you gotta be ready for that. I'm talking stuff like "Omg, are you here by yourself?" Don't get embarrassed or flustered by the shit they say.

The other side of that coin: I've noticed that when a girl is by herself she's much more reserved and often the conversation is only going one way. They're just too insecure to feel safe when out by themselves.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread