rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

E-cigarettes?

E-cigarettes?

Quote: (08-14-2016 06:19 AM)Lime Wrote:  

Do the guys on here smoke E-cigarettess solely as an alternative for cigarettes?

Or do they have merit for non-smokers as well, such as improved energy or focus?

I use it solely as an alternative to cigarettes. I've never been a heavy smoker, but I used to smoke cigarettes occasionally and would buy a pack on a night out, smoke all of it and then feel like shit next morning. With vaping, there is no foul taste in my mouth, no bad smell, also very little or no coughing.

If you don't smoke at all, don't start vaping either. While I believe that vaping is much better for your health than smoking tobacco, there may be some negative effects we are simply not aware of at this point. Just like people used to smoke tobacco for centuries and had no idea about its harmful effects.

I don't feel any significant effect on energy or focus from vaping. It doesn't mean there is no effect, but I would start vaping just for that. Just get some coffee or go to the gym if you need more energy.

Messages In This Thread