rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Ignores Tinder Guy, He Beats Michael Phelps For Gold And She Attention-Whores

Girl Ignores Tinder Guy, He Beats Michael Phelps For Gold And She Attention-Whores

I've actually have heard this sort of thing from various women over the years.

Most commonly, they make a reference to some vague rich guy they dated.

"Oh, I dated this surgeon/guy with a boat/guy who owned a construction company/son of someone who owns a restaurant chain/Hollywood producer/son of a political figure"

It's always brought up in casual fashion but always said in a tone like I should be impress or give a shit. I don't care of course; I only care in the sense that she is obviously a dumbass to try to impress me with her past bang history.

For some of these chicks though, it quite obvious that banging a on-paper alpha was a big deal and a major point of pride for them.

I know chicks can turn into alpha-widows post-bang but I wonder if chicks like this tinder twat can be alpha-widows without the bang or even a date? Perhaps so.

Messages In This Thread