rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Quote: (08-11-2016 11:33 PM)Designate Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2016 11:00 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Already done. Thank god, I went to my current bank to put in a travel advisory and they told me "Sorry, colombia is on a banned list, your card will not work there". I read online it will still work but pretty risky to rely on it.

Are you talking about the Schwab Investor Checking Debit Card? I would be interested to hear where you read that because I primarily used this card throughout my travels to several Latin American countries this year, including Colombia, and I had zero issues whatsoever. I used the card at probably a dozen or so different bank ATMs and not once was I denied use or had any other issue. I even lost the card once and they shipped me a new one within 4 days flat, which is a fucking miracle considering how awful mail service is in Latin America. I'd say if you had to rely on something, that card would be it.
No i mean my normal bank. I got a Schwab account because I read it was the best for international travel here and many other places.

Messages In This Thread