rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thought about Spain after living there for 10 years

Thought about Spain after living there for 10 years

Quote: (08-11-2016 11:54 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

It's interesting how we want different things at different stages of life. I've busted ass for twenty years to get a small passive income, and stuffed my brain with about four degrees worth of knowledge.

I WANT someplace where people take their time, pay attention to each other in spheres not related to the next deal, and don't get angry because a slow driver costs them 15 seconds of commuting time.

But for sure from what I've seen America is the place to start a business, get a high salary, get leading edge education, prove yourself. Not a place to relax for me unless I had much more money.

Good post. It depends on what you want definitely. Those things you mention -- "people not getting angry because of slow drivers" just annoy me now. Or when you are waiting in line at the supermarket and the cashier just has a conversation with the people she knows...holding up everyone else.

Messages In This Thread