rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible for strongly introverted to "enjoy the night out" just drinking etc?

Is it possible for strongly introverted to "enjoy the night out" just drinking etc?

I don't like night game, but that's primarily because I don't drink.

(I honestly think I missed the alcohol gene or something, because I just don't care for it. Neither of my parents drink, and I simply don't crave it like so many of my peers do.)

I'm also very goal-driven, and I'm at a point in my life where I'd rather get a good night's sleep, wake up early, get a bunch of shit done, work on my business, hit the gym, and not destroy my wallet/liver/eardrums while giving half of the next day to last night.

But I have a lifestyle that allows me to hang out with friends whenever I want, and a college campus literally across the street where I day game just about every day. So I don't really lose that much by going out at night.

If you enjoy drinking, and you enjoy hanging out with your friends, and you like gaming girls at bars/clubs, then I'm not sure what the problem is. Like others have said, being an introvert shouldn't keep you from having a good time every once in a while, as long as you give yourself time to recharge.

But if you don't like drinking, or you don't have fun going out with your current friend group, or you don't care for the trials and tribulations of night game, then try and figure out some way to achieve your goals without going out at night.

There are plenty of ways to have fun without drinking, plenty of fun things to do with friends during the day, plenty of ways to meet girls outside of bars. You just have to figure out what you yourself genuinely want and enjoy, and then go live life on your own terms.

Messages In This Thread