rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marry a foreign girl, where would you go?

Marry a foreign girl, where would you go?

Marriage is a tough pill. Eventually you want to stop gaming at some point in your life and settle down if possible (ideally). The problem is bring a girl to any metro in the US will corrupt her and she will either get homesick, try to bilk you for money, or turn into a typical American women.

However the risk and prospects are so low, that unless you find a richer women, it might not be worth it. And if you find a richer women, well often they won't do anything wifely one would expect. The ideal would be to find some rich 3rd world woman, like one born into a rich family where you could get some of the money. I did have a greek girl like that once (I know it seems ironic since greece is broke) but couldn't stand the mouth on that bitch, cused like a sailor and had a terrible turnoff personality and also started to get fat even though she was thick to begin with.

Notice when Halle Berry was poor/starting out she had no issue marrying rich guys. But now that she is rich and her looks are fading she no longer believes in marriage to her male model boyfriend. Marriage is just a tool women use as insurance. I'll trap this man and change him and make him completely whipped and if he doesn't do what I say after 10 years then divorce him and take his money and get alimony and find a "Real man" or become an "independent woman".

In my location = ontario. A man can pay alimony forever, even if his wife attempts to murder him. A man can pay 60% of his income to a woman if there are kids. Marriage is not worth it, not even common law. The closest to that you want is a rich woman who is so grossly rich she need not work followed by a girlfriend who lives next door.

Messages In This Thread