rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you want to go in 2012?

Where do you want to go in 2012?

Quote: (12-30-2011 02:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2011 02:02 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Colombia(after reading lots of datasheets here, I'm starting to believe that it is a must see for a brazilian guy!)and Sweden

GM, I once hosted a Brazilian guy from Sao Paolo in Medellin. He was there working as some kind of engineer for Petrobras, anyway...needless to say, after all the pussy he got in Medellin (he spoke very little spanish), the man insisted i go to sao Paolo so he can return the favor, even mentioning to me how beautiful his sister is! [Image: lol.gif]

Kool kat, and he left with MANY good memories.

Brazilian guys will do well with local Colombian girls, just make sure you speak Spanish with a very thick Portuguese accent...Portunol..you know the drill.

Oh yeah, when asked why you are there, say you are there to visit a local soccer team that is inviting you to visit the country.....then be amazed as panties start to drop immediately!

MIxx

Yeah. One of my boys from Sao Paulo went to Medellin. He stopped by a Hooters and took this pic. Incredible.

I spent 9 days in Medellin, but no local flag (not even p4p). I spent the entire time with a Swiss gringa and stayed at this hostel called Black Sheep in Poblado. Hella lame but I was truly on some other shit during that time in my life. I had just gotten out of a serious LTR and didn't know what the hell I was doing. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I'll be sure to make it back sometime. Great city.

Messages In This Thread