rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church

Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church

Quote: (08-06-2016 07:30 PM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2016 04:00 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

I can thoughtfully and extensively show you where your above post is in error time and time again, but your tone and derogatory attitude to ancient, classic christian teachings and practices reveals that you have no interest in learning about the ancient, original christian church.

Well, when a Catholic, Orthodox, Anglican, Lutheran, whoever can actually provide a good Biblical defense for things like eating Jesus Christ maybe I'll listen. But there is none. You guys give serving God a whole new meaning. Doing some hocus pocus and serving him on a dish to be consumed and digested by the congregation. Until then I'll go ahead and gladly keep my mind closed. My tone comes from being justifiably angry over false doctrines hoodwinking people and keeping them lost and unsaved from the wrath of God. Like when I used to hold the theory that hell only meant to be "a little further from God". That happened because I allowed myself to be influenced by teachings of men, and not the Bible itself. Never again.

Deuteronomy 8:3 is the first place to mention that man can not live by bread alone, but we need every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. This is again reitered by Christ when being tested by Satan. How can we as men live with our spiritual needs met if we do not have God's words? We do have them. And if one believes we have them, they must be defended now more than ever.
The Bible is the final authority for all matters of faith.
All scripture, not some scripture, not old scripture, all scripture is given by inspiration of God and profitable for doctrine.

Original Christian Church. Talk about vain deception.

The eucharist is a ritual loaded with symbolism. One could try and explain why it says, " this is the body and blood of Jesus Christ, given and shed for you" however your complaints really stem from bad religious leaders who haven't explained the bible and its stories' properly.

I had a pastor once who pulled me to the side and told me that he believed that it was the body and blood of jesus christ in a different spiritual realm one not bound by the physical. He believed that the realm was what drove our emotions (his personal belief).

He told me he has to keep his sermons, lessons, and stories easily palatable because most people wouldn't appreciate nor understand the real gritty aspects of biblical theology and the symbolism behind the rituals.

Do your own research with an open mind. Read the new testament and then if you're into stranger bites check out the gnostic texts and translations. The journey and lessons are there for you to discover.

Messages In This Thread